Meet the new Xare Barakat FRESH card
A unique way to build healthy habits for your family.
- Your kids can shop without having to add card data.
- Your helper or nanny does your grocery shopping without knowing your card data.
- Give your kids a healthy shopping budget they can’t use elsewhere.
FRESH allows the user to only shop for healthy food items from the Barakat store on the app.
You can create and share as many FRESH cards as you want, with anyone you trust.
With FRESH, you can safely share access to your debit or credit cards without revealing the card details to anyone.
You can share a FRESH card even to make small payments at the Barakat online store.
You can set or increase limits, approve transactions, and monitor expenses, so you’re always in control of your money.
You can take back the card access whenever you need to.
Barakat – the freshest choice for your family
Barakat has a rich legacy of serving fresh fruits, vegetables, juices, and more to families in the UAE since 1976. It is a customer-centric brand that focuses on:
- Variety: Widest assortment of fresh food sourced locally & from over 50 countries.
- Hygiene: Maintains the highest standards of hygiene so customers can feel the freshness.
- Sustainability: Commitment to sustainable living by offering a wide range of organic, pesticide-free, preservative-free products, now delivered in bio-degradable packaging.
Xare – Family Sharing Simplified
Xare is a one-of-its-kind financial platform that enables you to share access to your credit or debit cards with your loved ones, instantly and free of charge. The recipient doesn’t even need to have a bank account – just a phone
number will do.
number will do.
- Download the Xare app using the GET FRESH CARD link
- Choose a monthly or one-time healthy budget for your family and link your bank card to pay for any purchases.
- Send your kids and/or helper a custom link.
How do I make sure my card is not misused?
My nanny doesn’t have a bank account. Can I still give her a FRESH card?
Is this like a pre-paid card or a digital wallet?