Shop Like a Pro
Get the best deals on shopping with credit cards! Savings done right.
Credit cards are tools that allow users to make large purchases in real time. Using a credit card instead of cash provides numerous benefits, ranging from earning rewards to gaining valuable consumer protection. Many people believe that using a credit card frequently can be dangerous or lead to debt. Credit cards, on the other hand, can be beneficial if used correctly and carefully. Here are a few advantages to using a credit card for everyday purchases:
1) Splurging! : Credit cards let you buy something and pay for it over time. So, if you just can’t stop thinking about that snazzy Rolex that just launched, rush back to the mall and get it now! This is also extremely useful in emergencies, as putting the bill on a credit card allows you to immediately make urgent purchases and pay for them in installments as and when you can comfortably source the money. In such cases, having a credit card could pull you out of a challenging situation.
2) A+ Credit Score : Credit cards are invaluable for strengthening your credit. By using your credit card frequently and making sure your payments are timely, you can build a positive credit history. This will reflect in your annual credit scores. These scores affect one's ability to get loans or rent an apartment or office space. Most workplaces require a healthy credit score to acquire a job. Credit scores can also make or break your chance of obtaining a residential visa for a different country.
3) Cash-back Galore : Cash-back credit cards first gained popularity in the United States in 1958. The concept was simple: Use the card and get 1% of your purchases rebated as cash back. Today, the idea has matured into higher cash-back percentages. Some cards now offer up to 6% cash back on selected purchases. Although such offers come with spending limits, they leave a hefty profit in your overall savings.
4) Safe & Sound : Paying with a credit card makes it easier to avoid losses from fraud. When an unauthorized source uses your debit card, the money is deducted from your account instantly. As a result, legitimate expenses such as scheduled online payments or mailed checks may bounce, triggering insufficient funds fees and affecting your credit. Contrary to this, you do not lose any money when your credit card is used fraudulently. Although a follow-up with your credit card company is advisable, you do not need to stress about losing any money in real-time.
5) A Worldwide YES! : With a credit card, international payments are easier on the pocket. Credit cards usually provide better exchange rates compared to those offered by ATMs or currency stands. It is also easier to pay for essential services you may avail while overseas, such as rental cars and hotel rooms.
6) One Thousand (or more) Miles : According to consumer surveys, this perk is more exciting than all the rest. All domestic and international airlines have at least one credit card offered in a scheme to earn points or ‘miles’ for each time you travel by air. Cardholders usually earn at a 1:1 miles-to-currency ratio. This scheme provides a large percentage of annual savings for frequent flyers. Cards with travel benefit also offer exclusive lounge access to make you feel like the true VIP you are.
Obviously, one credit card will only possess some of the benefits available on the market. Thus, people usually choose a credit card based on their recurring needs. For example, someone who enjoys traveling or has to travel frequently for work would prefer a card that offers a profitable rewards scheme for air travel. Due to this, you cannot avail of every credit card benefit out there - unless you have every credit card in the market - which may be hard on your pocket.
With XareClub, you can have access to any credit card that you may require. XareClub allows you to make clubs with your close family or friends and share each other's credit cards safely and conveniently. Thus, if you do not own a frequent flier credit card but someone you know does, you can still avail the benefits of one by inviting them to join your XareClub. The more members you have in your XareClub, the better, as it is directly proportional to how many different credit cards you can avail. It's just like having a super credit card!
XareClub offers lucrative features, such as ;
• Exclusive offers on club members' cards,
• Efficient and easy overseas spending,
• VIP privileges like lounge access, concierge services, etc.,
• Rewards when others shop on your card,
So, pull out your shopping list and start ticking off the items today!