Best apps to send money to Bangladesh
Sending money to Bangladesh has never been so safe and easier. We compared and reviewed the best money transfer apps in Bangladesh.
Most people look for convenient, quick, and inexpensive options when sending money home to their loved ones. Even if you don’t want to walk to a bank or exchange house, you will be spoilt for choice in innovative mobile apps that can easily transfer money across borders.
Contrary to perception, sending money home doesn’t have to be stressful or expensive. In most countries, players like PayPal or MoneyGram have set the standards for cross-border remittance, but newer platforms are quickly gaining popularity.
Here are 5 best-loved apps for sending money to Bangladesh:
1. Xare – the Gamechanger
Xare is the smartest way to send money home to Bangladesh, even to friends and family members who do not have a bank account. With this revolutionary app, you can share access to your debit or credit card with anyone you trust, instantly and at no cost. The person who receives access via a Xare card can use the money to shop online or offline, pay medical or utility bills and do much more
- Xare charges no transfer fee because it does not move money; only gives access
- Instant transfer to anywhere in the world via mobile app
- Secure because the sender’s bank or card details are not visible to the recipient nor stored on the Xare platform.
- You can share multiple Xare cards with any number of recipients
- You can set spending limits, authorize payments, and track transactions
Skrill offers competitive fees and exchange rates on a versatile mobile wallet. It is popular for its fast transfers and is a trustworthy player in the market.
- Very competitive fees and exchange rates.
- Transfers are secure, fast, and convenient.
- A much-loved service with excellent customer reviews
- International transfers are available using debit and credit cards
Paysend is recommended by experts for card payments across borders, but its pricing is often high. It is a clean, fast, user-friendly app that usually gets good reviews.
- Consistently competitive fees and exchange rates
- A part of the fees is hidden away in nontransparent margins.
- Bank transfers are not supported as a pay-in method in all countries.
- A true specialist in international card payments.
- An impressive network of around 110 receiving countries is available.
WorldRemit gets a high score in customer satisfaction. The fees and exchange rates are often not very competitive but the app scores when it comes to sending money for cash pickups.
- A large, global network of cash pickup location
- Varied options for sending and receiving money
- Ease of use & customer satisfaction.
- Reliable customer support.
- Not always the cheapest provider.
- Majority of fees are buried non-transparently in exchange rates.
This is one of the most popular apps to send money to friends, family, or small businesses in Bangladesh from more than 60 countries. Known for its upfront fees and real exchange rate, Wise lets you send money directly to local bank accounts.
- One, transparent fee
- Uses the real, mid-market exchange rate
- No upper or lower limit on the transfer amount
- Price-comparison tool so you can compare exchange rates for every transaction
Some apps are only available to residents of certain countries, while others will get your money there faster but at an inflated cost. With so many choices and new features, it is important to do your research and find the international money transfer app that is right for you. However, what Xare has to offer is something very unique and path-breaking. Xare does not actually move money between people, it only moves the access to money. This makes Xare the simplest, fastest and safest way to send money home.