Credit cards with over-all benefits available in India
Credit cards with overall benefits available in India. Use XareClub to avail all credit card benefits in one.
A credit card is a convenient financial product that can be used for everyday purchases such as gas, groceries, and other goods and services. It can also be a great resource for purchasing big-ticket items such as TVs, travel packages, and jewelry because the funds for these items are not always immediately at our disposal. Most credit cards offer benefits in a certain area. For example, there are credit cards that provide special cash-back rates, or ones that provide travel benefits in the form of lounge access and discounted flights. Although it is difficult to find a credit card that provides all the benefits available, here is a list of credit cards offering over-all benefits :
1. Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
This credit card is one of the best-suited for salaried people (Government or private). There are no annual or joining fees. It is a card which offers overall benefits, and is also suggested for first time credit card owners.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card :
- 5x rewards point on spending Rs 150 on fuel and dining.
- 20% cashback on Uber rides.
- Registering for online banking fetches you an extra 500 reward points.
- A number of discounts and offers across shopping, dining, travel and more.
2. Axis Bank Insta Credit Card
This credit card is beneficial to people who have a poor credit rating that they would like to boost. All you need to have is a fixed deposit with the bank. It is one of the most accessible cards on the market.
Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Credit Card :
- Earn 100 reward points on every online transaction
- Attain a waiver of 2.5% for fuel-related transactions.
- There is a joining fee of Rs. 500, which is waived off if Rs. 5,000 is spent within 45 days.
- Once a certain amount of points have been attained, users can redeem them in the form of gifts.
3. Citibank Cashback Credit Card
This credit card provides attractive discounts to the users in the form of cash-back, as well as discounts on every transaction. With this card, your annual savings are boosted tenfold.
Benefits of Citibank Cashback Credit Card
- You can make payments up to Rs. 2,000 without entering the pin number.
- The card offers 5% cash-back on utilities like telephone bills, electricity bills, movie tickets, etc.
- You can redeem these cash-back points to reduce your overall liability every month
- 15% off on dining at partner merchants.
Named one of the best premium cards of India, the SBI Elite is a perfect companion to your elite lifestyle as it provides benefits across multiple categories, such as - shopping, travel, movies, rewards and more.
Benefits of SBI Card Elite :
- Welcome e-gift voucher worth Rs. 5,000 from Yatra, Bata/Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and Marks & Spencer.
- 10,000 bonus reward points on reaching annual spends of Rs. 3 Lakh.
- 5X reward points when using the credit card for grocery, dining and departmental store purchases.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership with 6 complimentary international airport lounge visits in a year and 2 complimentary domestic lounge visits.
5. HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
This credit card comes with a host of lifestyle and travel rewards. Make the most of its joining benefits, complimentary lounge access and more across categories such as travel, dining and shopping.
Benefits of HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card :
- You can avail up to 15% discount on the bill every time you dine-out.
- Redeem your accrued points for attractive gifts and rewards available exclusively for Regalia cardholders.
- Enjoy up to 50 days of interest-free period.
- Enjoy a low foreign currency mark-up fee of 2% when you use your card overseas.
With Xare, you can have access to any credit card that you may require. Our latest feature, XareClub, allows you to make clubs with your close family or friends and share each other's credit cards safely and conveniently. Thus, if you do not own a frequent flyer credit card but someone you know does, you can still avail the benefits of one by inviting them to join your XareClub. As many members you have in your XareClub, the better, as it is directly proportional to how many different credit cards you can avail. It's just like having a super credit card!
XareClub offers lucrative features, such as ;
- Exclusive offers on club members' cards,
- Efficient and easy overseas spending,
- VIP privileges like lounge access, concierge services, etc.,
- Rewards when others shop on your card,
and so much more! To avail the ultimate plethora of benefits, join Xare today!