Best Cash-back Credit Cards in India
Best cash-back credit cards in India. Use XareClub to avail all credit card benefits in one.
By returning a percentage of their purchases as cash or as reward points, cash-back credit cards allow you to earn while you spend. You can buy expensive items right now and pay for them later. As long as you always pay back in time.
If you use cash-back cards regularly and don't go over your credit limit, they may be quite helpful possessions to have. You may choose the best cash-back credit card for you from the list of top cash-back credit cards in India.
1. Citibank Cash-back credit card - True to its name, this credit card offers cash-back on almost every transaction. It has an annual fee of ₹500 and no joining fee. Its perks include :
- 5% cash-back when you book movie tickets and pay telephone and utility bills.
- 0.5% cash-back on all other transactions.
- 15% off on dining at partner merchants.
2. Axis Bank Ace Credit Card : This card has nno upper limit on the maximum cashback that can be earned, which ensures high overall value back. It has an annual fee of Rs. 499 and offers :
- 5% cash-back on bill payment and recharge via Google Pay
- 4% cash-back on Swiggy, Zomato and Ola. 2% cash-back on all other spends.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations
3. Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit card: Unlike most cards, this card does not restrict cash back on fuel and utility spends. It has affordable annual and renewal fees of ₹750 and offers :
- 5% cash-back on utility bills, phone recharges, and fuel spends.
- 1 reward point for every ₹150 spent on all other expenditures.
- Exclusive offers under Standard Chartered good life program.
4. Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Cards : This is a co-branded card with Amazon, and it is reccomended as it has no annual fee and most peple
in India frequently shop from amazon. Apart from cashback, you can also get other privileges, like dining benefits, a fuel surcharge waiver and no cost EMI facility. Other benefits include :
- 5% cashback on Amazon for Prime Customers.
- 3% cashback on Amazon for Non-Prime Customers.
- 2% cashback on 100+ partner merchants and 1% cashback on all other transactions.
5. HSBC Cashback Credit Card : HSBC Cashback Credit Card offers unlimited cash-back on online purchases and other purchases. Hence, the bigger your spendings, the bigger cashback you can fetch. This card works very well for users who prefer to shop online but do not want to be limited to a particular website. With a low annual fee of Rs. 750, this card has the following perks :
- 1.5% cashback on all online spends.
- 1% cashback on all other spends.
- Up to 15% discount at partner restaurants.
You undoubtedly wish you could take advantage of all the perks available now that you are aware of them without having to use several credit cards. Fortunately, Xare can assist you in doing exactly that! You and your family members can share credit and debit cards in the XareClub. Download Xare and create a club to enjoy the benefits of every card out there - quickly, safely, and for free. Register with Xare right now with just your phone number!